Today was the first day I felt up to a short walk in the neighborhood. Recovery from surgery 3.5 weeks ago has been very slow and painful.
It’s been a miserable few weeks and the walk was still uncomfortable. But I’m glad I did it. The dogs were thrilled and it felt good to get out. Hopefully Mama will be up to joining us next time.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Wearable hugs
- 2 years ago: Late-night tacos at home
- 3 years ago: Planning girl time
- 4 years ago: Ugly gourmet pizza bites
- 5 years ago: Return of outdoor dining
- 6 years ago: Imagining myself in Venice