On my first Artist Date a few weeks ago, I selected these fairies for our garden from the dollar store because I love miniatures. Today I finally arranged them in a pot I’ve readied for the seeds we’re growing. I really enjoyed arranging this little scene.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is fairy garden fun! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 95 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,287 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mashed potatoes emergency
- 2 years ago: Planning our victory garden
- 3 years ago: Frozen yogurt in the rain
- 4 years ago: Our first strawberry
- 5 years ago: Caregiver bonding
- 6 years ago: Learning to jab myself with a needle
2 replies ›