When the movie 80 for Brady was first released, Mama and I saw the stars doing the late-night talk show rounds. Sally Field, Rita Moreno, Jane Fonda, and Lily Tomlin were hilarious! They clearly had a blast making it and it shows.
We haven’t been to a movie theater in more than three years, so we were thrilled when this finally appeared on a subscription service. Even though we’re not into football, we loved this movie!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is watching the movie 80 for Brady together! And a happy first night of Passover to all those who are celebrating! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 95 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,652 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fairy garden fun
- 2 years ago: Mashed potatoes emergency
- 3 years ago: Planning our victory garden
- 4 years ago: Frozen yogurt in the rain
- 5 years ago: Our first strawberry
- 6 years ago: Caregiver bonding
- 7 years ago: Learning to jab myself with a needle