We’ve used a Ring video doorbell for years and love it. Thankfully we mostly use it to share our appreciation for delivery drivers.
During the holiday sales, we picked up a Ring security camera with floodlights that works with the doorbell camera. Today we were able to get it installed with the help of our wonderful neighbor Andy. I went outside this evening to test the motion sensor lights—it looks great! So bright!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is added security and protection! Many thanks to Andy for his help!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 106 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,663 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Adventures at Dollar Tree
- 2 years ago: First pro haircut since Before
- 3 years ago: New masks made with love
- 4 years ago: Personalizing my daily organizer
- 5 years ago: Gosling spotting
- 6 years ago: Self-care Sunday
- 7 years ago: Sourdough mushroom melt and more