Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is enjoying delicious mini mint It’s-It ice cream sandwiches! They’re a lovely little size of one of our favorite treats! And to all those who are celebrating, wishing you a happy and meaningful Passover! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 105 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,297 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Creative birthday plans
- 2 years ago: A mention from my favorite author
- 3 years ago: Phew! Deadline made!
- 4 years ago: Meeting the artist
- 5 years ago: San Francisco dreamin’
- 6 years ago: Pain relieving cuddle
One Good Thing today was selling a granddaughter’s bike (outgrown) a day after I advertised it on Facebook. No haggling, either! The chap who bought it brought his little girl with him and she seemed well pleased with it.