Today was my 47th immune-suppressing IV infusion to treat Crohn’s Disease. I got permission to receive it a few days early so that I wouldn’t have to spend my birthday at the hospital later this week. It’s a nice change from needing the treatment early due to symptoms flaring.
The appointment was a bit stressful due to sensory overload, but Benny was a great help. And Portia (my port) was cooperative with the nurses. Once we got settled behind a curtain, I put on my noise-blocking headphones that we received from The Ellen Show years ago and tuned out. Thankfully I’d downloaded a few episodes of The Golden Girls and that helped immensely.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: No more cone
- 2 years ago: Our seeds are sprouting!
- 3 years ago: My turn at the salon
- 4 years ago: Warm peanut butter cookies
- 5 years ago: Nostalgia and wishes
- 6 years ago: Plums appearing
- 12 years ago: Hello world