Our favorite local turkey farm and deli is closing permanently this month and we are deeply saddened to see them go.
The staff at Willie Bird is always friendly and their deli meat and Thanksgiving turkeys are wonderful. But they also make the best thick-sliced nitrite-free turkey bacon ever! It’s truly amazing and puts all others to shame. So today we picked up a whole case of it before they close. That’s our brunch protein for the next many months! Mama and I ate turkey bacon for dinner and it was fantastic!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is obtaining a case before they close! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 132 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,324 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Art pieces all fired up
- 2 years ago: Last of the leftover birthday cake
- 3 years ago: Mother’s Day chocolates from Mackenzies
- 4 years ago: As Mother’s Day nears
- 5 years ago: A rescheduled day
- 6 years ago: The return of summer produce
2 replies ›