Mama and I love to read “On this day…” at the bottom of this blog before we publish each night. We’re often surprised at the patterns we’d otherwise miss. Recently we were reminded that some of our favorite summer fruit varieties were in stock at this time in years past, and we were eager to enjoy them again. But our little car, which we’ve been fundraising to replace with something that fits Mama’s mobility aids, is now having engine trouble.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a ride to the store! Many thanks to the Mayhew ladies for allowing me to accompany them and for their help schlepping our grocery bags! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Peachy progress
- 2 years ago: A Wealth of Plums and a Weakened Immune System
- 3 years ago: Keep going
- 4 years ago: Much needed cool down
- 5 years ago: Unearthing treasures
- 6 years ago: Peacock napkins
- 9 years ago: To Venice, with Love
- 10 years ago: Natural Remedies Ease Cancer Symptoms