Tonight is the fifth night of Chanukah and Mama and I have been celebrating quietly at home each night. It’s been low-key because that’s what we need. But we’ve been deeply touched by the kindness of our loved ones.
We received this lovely package full of homemade baked goodies today and we’ve been gobbling them up. Everything is so tasty! Another loved one sent us these cutely wrapped little gifts. We are thankful to be included.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is Chanukah love in the mail! Many thanks to Lisa and Kaila and More Diane for sending such bundles of love! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Virtual brisket help
- 2 years ago: Too good to photograph before feasting
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Jesse Vilinsky
- 4 years ago: Homemade winter soup
- 5 years ago: The “kids” are drinking
- 6 years ago: Paisley for Paisley