I was scared to share yesterday’s post admitting I need help. It’s a very difficult thing to reveal—let alone so publicly. That fear reverberates in my chest.
But I have been deeply touched by the outpouring of love and understanding—even from friends who I haven’t seen beyond Facebook in decades. Thank you all for being so supportive.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is appreciating the love and connection that came from being so vulnerable! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 47 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,604 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Prayers for surgery
- 2 years ago: A reminder to giggle
- 3 years ago: A rare abundance of spoons
- 4 years ago: Artist demonstration
- 5 years ago: Clean sheets, clean bodies
- 6 years ago: My first standing shower in a year
- 7 years ago: Down on the floor with Dixie