Tons of tiny sprouts have appeared in the wee pots where we planted this season’s seeds recently. It’s mostly the zinnias at this point, but we’re enjoying watching them grow.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the first sprouting of seeds in this year’s garden! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 105 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,662 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mini mint It’s-It
- 2 years ago: Creative birthday plans
- 3 years ago: A mention from my favorite author
- 4 years ago: Phew! Deadline made!
- 5 years ago: Meeting the artist
- 6 years ago: San Francisco dreamin’
- 7 years ago: Pain relieving cuddle
1 reply ›