Normally we plant petunias in the front row of the garden pots, but they weren’t available this year. Instead, we went with alternating purplish blue pansies and red celosia, one of Mama’s favorite flowers!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is planting the front row! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 107 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,664 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Visitors with a feast
- 2 years ago: Petunias and a new path
- 3 years ago: A grocery solution
- 4 years ago: A busy, joyful day
- 5 years ago: Piecing it together
- 6 years ago: Cards from my besties
- 7 years ago: Back on the jab wagon
Petunias not available? That’s amazing.