Thursday’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was reading and watercolor painting in a beachfront campsite! We scored an upgraded campsite with ocean views each of our first two nights and it was AMAZING! I finished the novel from our two-person book club and can’t wait for Mama to finish reading. Also, the weather was warmer on Thursday and we had a very nice day. Please excuse the tardiness of this post due to lack of wifi! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Cheese for dinner
- 2 years ago: In appreciation of nurses
- 3 years ago: Making limoncello, step three
- 4 years ago: Theatrical excursion and froyo
- 5 years ago: First cherries of the year