We are going to bed tonight secure in our new roof! No more buckets on the floors. No more plastic covering the walls. No more rain INSIDE the living room. The nightmare is finally over. Wow, what an extraordinary relief!
Our wonderful neighbor Miguel and his crew worked tirelessly today to pull off the old, leaking roof and replace it with this beautiful new one. Our relief is palpable. We no longer have to fear wet weather. Maybe I can even enjoy the sound of rain once again.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a new roof in one day! Many thanks to our friends who helped us make this happen! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 126 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,683 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Benny’s new favorite spot
- 2 years ago: Beach reading and painting
- 3 years ago: Cheese for dinner
- 4 years ago: In appreciation of nurses
- 5 years ago: Making limoncello, step three
- 6 years ago: Theatrical excursion and froyo
- 7 years ago: First cherries of the year
That is very good news.