We were thrilled to discover that an author we adore, Abbi Waxman, had a fifth book released. Mama read it first this time; we both couldn’t put it down!
Adult Assembly Required was an especially good read if you’ve read her other books as some of the same quirky and eccentric characters make appearances. It was like seeing old friends once more. This book was witty, endearing, emotional, and relatable. We both loved it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is another delightful read from Abbi Waxman! Many thanks to the Sonoma County Library! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 131 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,688 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A case before they close
- 2 years ago: Art pieces all fired up
- 3 years ago: Last of the leftover birthday cake
- 4 years ago: Mother’s Day chocolates from Mackenzies
- 5 years ago: As Mother’s Day nears
- 6 years ago: A rescheduled day
- 7 years ago: The return of summer produce
Don’t you love it when you come across an author you like, and yhey obligingly churn out more books for us?
Have you read any of Fredrik Bachman’s books? He is the man who wrote A Man Called Ove. And have you read A Gentleman in Moscow, and more of books written by Amor Towles?